(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

« Home | Last nights' little jol » | Pay day dinner » | Some new pics » | More » | I'm in love » | Hello little Jewish friend of mine » | Some more » | Winter Games » | Awards » | Star spot »

And finally

Here's something I think Nic would enjoy, or not... I wanted to buy the shirt, but after looking at the price I thought we'd settle for a photo instead! Merry Christmas to you all, hope you have a wonderful day, get spoilt and eats lots of food... think of us, while you all feast away, we'll be slaving away earning $$$$ bye y'all

MERRY XMAS TO YOU TOO!!!


your just jealous of vail my man, lets be honest, keep your head above water over the xmas period dog. look after yourself and screw aspen!!

from the Greek

Hiya! Yay finally got to see this! Pretty awesome! Hope you having a festive christmas and will have a stupendous New year!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
  • I am 23 years old and I live in Johannesburg. I work in entertainment media, as a multimedia producer. Music, entertainment and travelling are my three passions. Combining those three= a happy Jason. I would love to work on MTV on air or as a producer or director and I still crave a career in radio. I best be making it happen
My profile

jVB Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jvonblog. Make your own badge here.


sarocks_badge.jpg