Yeah maan!

This week we are building up to the tenth annual X games, which I reckon is going to be a lot of fun! This is said to be one of the busiest, but coolest weekends, and the music concerts are said to be awesome too. Son of the late Bob Marley, Damien will be here, and after learning about reggae in HAM I am thoroughly looking forward to his performance... and if that isn't enough. Tonight I am going to see the legendary The Wailers perform at Belly Up. I'll post some photos etc so look forward to that... YEAH MAAAN! Gregor I'm sure you'd enjoy this so I'll let you know what it's like k. Sweet my peops, Bible BAshers haven't been back yet, so thanks for the advice y'all.



hi jas,
sorry i have been lost for so long, back now:)
drakensburg was super and then went to the vaal for the weekend, small potatos compared to your stories - but hey - i try!
sounds like you're having a blast so keep it up old boy!
have an interview tomorrow to hopefully work for 'by word of mouth' (the caterers) so hopefully it goes well as i have heard that its good fun to work there. but what the hell, we shall see.
chat soon matey!
love jen wynne
Posted by
Anonymous |
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:01:00 PM
Hey Jen good to hear from you... good luck with that interview, you'll do great. But keep me posted. Drankensberg and the Vaal are great, hope it was fun. Take care of yourself. Love Jas
Posted by
jvonblog |
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:20:00 AM
Post a Comment