It is time

Who's keen to help me? I had a discussion with my TV group, Chopsuey aka "Friends is love" on Saturday about Dianne Lang and how selfless she is. She has dedicated her life to the children of Middleburg, and she's doing a DAMN fine job. Pictures to follow, but really they're amazing. So I thought to myself, self how could you, too, make a difference? Dank to Paang I realised that we can do something. And this is what I came up with. Parts of the Eastern Cape is in floods... not to mention the sub-zero temperatures. Let's get people to donate blankets, food, clothes... anything! We'll make a drop off point, and then let's give to those who need it! Anyone keen... holla: jase_vb@yahoo.com. Let's be selfless, and let's make a difference. Even if it's to four people, it's a start... IT IS TIME!



Post a Comment