Day three... David Gray facts

Thanks to Nic for the suggested bands and musicians to look at in the next few weeks. There seems to be a lot of hype around Hawthorne Heights, so that's who I'm going to be checking out next week. If I can I will try and put some of the tracks onto the blog for y'all. But that's next week's indaba. For now...
David Gray fact #3:
In 1994, Mr Gray released his second album, Flesh, A more edgier, modern effort that displayed the talents of his new bandmates. However there wasn't much backing from Virgin to market any of the singles and the album saw just as few sales as his initial release. As a direct result, Virgin dropped him from their lineup, as Gray only saw some recognition in Ireland, where his shows continued to sell out. Check out some songs here.. More info continues tomorrow.



hey jas...you should check out postal service and snow patrol...very cool chilled bands. :) hope you're doing well. so jealous of you with no more theory...
love Jen t
Posted by
Anonymous |
Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:33:00 PM
Post a Comment