(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

« Home | Breaking News on the jVonBlog » | MTV Europe Music Award » | SMS "VJ KYLE" to 34700 » | Musical moments » | Another loss for the industry » | South African Londoners » | Justin Timberlake - My LoveMan of the moment Justi... » | J News » | Green-eyed monster » | How Rude can you be??? »

The night that was...


The 13th annual MTV Europe Music Awards took place last night in Coppenhagen. As soon as I can get some footage from the event, you'll most definitely get to see it live from here. But for now here's a list of the winners including our brilliant Freshlyground.

Future Sounds: Gnarls Barkley
Best Alternative: Muse
Best Group: Depeche Mode
Album: Red Hot Chili Peppers for "Stadium Arcadium"
Best Hip Hop: Kanye West
Local Acts: Marit Larsen for Norway, Poets of the Fall for Finland.
Best R&B: Rihanna
Best Pop: Justin Timberlake
Best Rock: The Killers
Best Female: Christina Aguilera
Best Male: Justin Timberlake
Best Video: Justice vs. Simion
Best Song: Crazy

I cant believe Christina beat my wife Nelly Furtado to Best Female... I think by far it's been Nelly's year. Anyway congratulations to everyone who won. Stay tuned for more in entertainment... only on jVonBlog

Oh and for my international readers if you don't know who Freshlyground is here's a taste especially for you all:




PIC: http://www.iol.co.za/general/news/gallery.php?click_id=408&date_d=28&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;date_m=10&date_y=
2006&original_image=b/f/picdb454a77ccd07c2&set_id=1&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;choice_id=79&keyw=
Video:
Freshlygroundsa

u haven't left yet - but i miss u already!!!

wo ist jason?
hello?
hallo?
allo?
Jason? Wo bist du?

can you actual update this blog?

Post a Comment

About me

  • From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
  • I am 23 years old and I live in Johannesburg. I work in entertainment media, as a multimedia producer. Music, entertainment and travelling are my three passions. Combining those three= a happy Jason. I would love to work on MTV on air or as a producer or director and I still crave a career in radio. I best be making it happen
My profile

jVB Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jvonblog. Make your own badge here.


sarocks_badge.jpg