(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

« Home | DAMN!!!! » | MTV MAMA nominations announced » | Spotlight on.... » | US Elections » | Artist to watch out for » | Elections & the politics » | Britney's back » | Ne-Yo newest track » | LiLo has a go at Palin... hmm » | Fashion Rocks »

It's all about the B's

New seasons, new looks and of course new albums and music... It's been a while since she's been big on the music scene, so naturally she's bouncing back. You might be asking how does someone like Beyonce bounce back? Well she does it like this; she releases two tracks back to back onto radio and tv and of course online. Here are the videos for you:

FIRST SONG- IF I WERE A BOY



SECOND SONG- SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)



Oh B, oh B... you rock! What do y'all think about the new videos? I like the first one If I were a boy, nice song, interesting lyrics and the black and white effect in the video is just awesome. Second song is cool, it'll be a hit. It's got that "Check Up On It" feel to it- you know the one she dances around in a pink number? Yeah well that one. Just on a side, I'd love to shoot music videos... now back to reality. It's interesting how these artists go for the dancing around on a black and white stage. The video I'm referring to is Justin Timberlake's "My Love" vid with TI. It's not like it's a bad thing, just an interesting observation :)

Lemme know your thoughts on Beyonce's new tracks and dont forget the new album's out in November

Labels: , ,

About me

  • From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
  • I am 23 years old and I live in Johannesburg. I work in entertainment media, as a multimedia producer. Music, entertainment and travelling are my three passions. Combining those three= a happy Jason. I would love to work on MTV on air or as a producer or director and I still crave a career in radio. I best be making it happen
My profile

jVB Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jvonblog. Make your own badge here.


sarocks_badge.jpg