(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

« Home | The Baptism » | Juliet and the Licks » | The Wailers » | Yeah maan! » | Last night I got home from a hard day of emailing ... » | Belle- my 1 boss » | A friend I've made » | Fireworks again » | 2 » | Winterskol »

NYC

I love this place... It's huge, busy and wow so cool. I'll give you all a full report soon, time wise it's hectic, but I've added some photos to the album... check it out. Mazal tof on your baby Carls, Nic Ill get in touch about the tickets, and Little Wynne I'll email soon too k. Have a goodie guys

Hiya!
Hope You're having fun in the Big Apple!
I'm so jealous!
You must be coming home soon! Bet you can't wait for rhodes! :P
Anyhoo! Hope you're haviong a blast!
Enjoy!
Love Kadie

Post a Comment

About me

  • From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
  • I am 23 years old and I live in Johannesburg. I work in entertainment media, as a multimedia producer. Music, entertainment and travelling are my three passions. Combining those three= a happy Jason. I would love to work on MTV on air or as a producer or director and I still crave a career in radio. I best be making it happen
My profile

jVB Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jvonblog. Make your own badge here.


sarocks_badge.jpg