One night in Paris!

Oh bless her soul... She's the heir to one of the biggest hotel chains in the world, has had a smash hit movie with her estranged ex-boyfriend and has stared in her very own TV show. Simple huh? Well just when you thought that was enough Paris has just spoken out about her anti-fur sentiments, so don't think you'll see her wearing that innocent fox jacket anymore on the red carpet . But tops it all, it's kinda wierd and bizarre for me- personally. She's now working on her debut solo album that she says will be a mixture of reggae, pop and hip-hop. Hmmm seems interesting. The first song off the album is entitled "Stars Are Blind," and several other things to look out for on the album include seven, YES, 7 songs written by Hilton, as well as a cover of Rod Stewart's "Do you think I'm sexy". Now after hearing about One Night In Paris, I can only imagine what the music video to her rendition of Stewart's song will be like, move aside Christina, Paris is the new blonde bimbo who uses her sexuality to sell her music. Wishing her the best of luck, I'm a sucker though I'll probably enjoy the music. Oh and if you think i'm not studying, well... I'm taking a break. Hybridity theories are killing me, so I thought I'd blog about Paris and the way she embraces cross-cultural forms of music, bring out your hybrid identity you :)



HA! studying? whatever jaars!Sure Paris Hilton will give you very indepth ideas on hybridity!
Posted by
Ange |
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:34:00 PM
Ha ha ha
I wouldnt mind spending one night in Paris.
Back to hybridity. damn
Posted by
Verge Das Neves |
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:15:00 PM
Well i can do one night in paris and not have to worry about hybridity...or whatever the hell that is anyways!!! sorry, just thought i needed to rub it in, at least once!!
Enjoy the Studying and goodluck for exams to all the Rhodents!!
The Greek
Posted by
Nic |
Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:13:00 AM
Post a Comment