(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

« Home | SA Films » | Influenced by.... » | We got a Moon Man... » | A night of Poker » | Tiredness a result of too much partying? » | Rehab for Seether frontman » | Playboy Bunnies » | Flying solo » | Hollywood is baby beF*cked. In this little frenzy ... » | Lottery continues »

Who NOSE?


Do she NOSE what's she's doing? How did people in the NOSE find out? Ashlee can't seem to avoid her negative publicity hey, first the lipsyncing incident, then her little drunkid moment in McDonalds and now her apparent nose job. Well whatever either way Ashlee Simpson's still hot <<<VErge consider her as a contender for hottie of the week>>> and I like her music too, which most people seem to have embraced. This week Jessica's sibling won herself a nomination for an MTV Video Music Award. Nice work Ash. She'll be there along with others like Justin and Beyonce to name a few at the awards on the 31st of August, live from the Big Apple.

Interesting suggestion my man. I shall def consider it. HAve you seen this weeks hottie? Marisa Miller

In my opinion she is more of a NOSE bleed than anything else...sure verge could find a better hottie of the week too!

That's friendly... Do I sense a slight case of the green eyed monster? What constitutes to a good singer? Is it such song writing abilities, is it a marketable appearance? Is it personality? What is it? any thoughts?

No green eyed monster jaars, i am just sick of average singers that get by on their looks and only get u bopping to the songs (yes i admit i started bouncin to paris hilton...yikes because 1. the songs are played too often and 2.because they steal bedding tracks and beats from old classics!!! enough.

Post a Comment

About me

  • From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
  • I am 23 years old and I live in Johannesburg. I work in entertainment media, as a multimedia producer. Music, entertainment and travelling are my three passions. Combining those three= a happy Jason. I would love to work on MTV on air or as a producer or director and I still crave a career in radio. I best be making it happen
My profile

jVB Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from jvonblog. Make your own badge here.


sarocks_badge.jpg